Monday, April 14, 2014

As Of Late.



So, I've been a little silent on the blog as of late. For good reason. I promise.

For those who don't know, in February, my husband and I traveled to South Africa to adopt our daughter. She is 7, glamorous, beautiful, spunky, and perfect. We spent 6 weeks in South Africa as a part of the process of adoption and were able to capture some pretty outstanding and moving moments as a family.

We are now officially exhausted first time parents, but are having a blast discovering what this new life looks like and how extremely fun and captivating it can be!

Here is a little glimpse into our personal world and our journey to meet and get to know our sweet girl.



1 comments:

Karen Heyse said...

Wow wow wow....this is so wonderful. I have to have a few of those priceless photos of Nosipho....you know I do. This is amazing. Wow

Post a Comment