Friday, November 22, 2013

marco + lauren || weddings



I always feel spoiled when I get to shoot weddings. It is like receiving an invite to the most thought out and incredible party ever planned and I get to capture all the behind the scenes moments! Plus, I usually get to go home with some party favors. :)
And this wedding did not disappoint! Not only was it two incredibly amazing people celebrating their life together, but it was in one of the most beautiful places in the world - Monterey, CA. It was a blast to be alongside these two as they said their "I dos", celebrated their love for each other, and romantically soloed their first dance on the beach with the help of an iPhone in a glass.  All of the amazing detail that went into the day just enhanced the beauty of what was going on all around us. The bouquets and her dress were definitely my favorites (not to mention the homemade caramels that I got to bring home)! 
Congratulations, you two, on this new chapter of what is sure to be a crazy awesome life together! 


1 comments:

Karen Heyse said...

Yet another amazing photo shoot. You catch such a personal glimpse....You are the BEST

Post a Comment