Sunday, November 3, 2013

Kicking off the Season!



Yes, it is that time again indeed!! A time where sugar rushes, fir candle burning, and excessive hot cocoa consumption are all deemed official OK! Also, the wonderful time of year where we start putting together those wonderful holiday greetings that we all know and love! And so, in honor of a fresh new blog and the Season of Greeting, I thought I'd throw a special deal your way! 
Drum roll please...
For the entire month of November, all Family Sessions and Couple Sessions are discounted!!! 

Don't delay!! Sign up for a session by emailing me at jessa@jessaandersonphotography.com! 
Wahoo!!! So now that you have that taken care of, all you have to worry about is Christmas shopping! 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw seeing that picture of Elijah made me miss him! He will be on break in December for Christmas though. I miss you guys!

- Aimee :)

Post a Comment